Pin It

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Me (and Ken)

Four Years... and I think i'll keep him around.  :)
But on a serious note, he's the friend who keeps me centered when I feel like i'm being pulled in a thousand different directions.  He's the man who can make my world seem instantly more wonderful with just a smile.  We had some ups and downs this year but we learned how to communicate better and we got through it.  He is my partner, my lover and my friend and I look forward to whatever life throws at us because I know we can handle it.  I love you (like a fat kid loves cake)!




Thank you to Rebecca of PaperBleu on Etsy.com for helping me customize a typography word art print of all the places we've lived together and separately...my husband loved it and the framed version hangs proudly in our Living Room.

No comments:

Post a Comment